To ensure security for customer’s transactions and personal information, customers should be well aware of their roles and responsibilities which include the following:
Secure Password or PIN
- Do not store Password or PIN on the mobile devise
- Regularly change password or PIN and avoid using easy-to-guess passwords such as birthdays etc
Keep personal information private
Do not disclose personal information such as Date of Birth, mother‘s maiden name, telephone number, bank account number or e-mail address — unless theone collecting the information is reliable and trustworthy
Keep records of transactions
- Regularly check transaction history details and statements to make sure that there are no unauthorized transactions.
- Immediately notify the bank if there are unauthorized entries or transactions in the account.
Be vigilant while initiating or authorizing/ responding to transactions
- Before doing any transactions or sending personal information, make sure that correct banking number and message format is being used.
- Be particularly cautious while responding to a voice call that claims to be from a bank. Never give any personal information to a call you are unsure of.
Take special care of your mobile device
Do not leave your mobile device unattended. It may be used wrongfully by someone having access to your personal information and/or PIN.
In case your mobile phone is snatched / stolen please immediately proceed with accountblocking. For this immediately call at 111-825-777
ATM related Security
- Do not use ATMs that appear to have been tampered with or otherwise altered. Report such condition to the bank.
- Memorize ATM personal identification number (PIN) and never disclose it with anyone.
Do not keep those numbers or passwords in the wallet or purse. Never write them on the cards themselves. And avoid using easily available personal information like a birthday, nickname, mother‘s maiden name or consecutive numbers
- Be mindful of shoulder surfers when using ATMs. Stand close to the ATM and shield the keypad with hand when keying in the PIN and transaction amount.
- If the ATM is not working correctly, cancel the transaction and use a different ATM. If possible, report the problem to the bank.
- Carefully secure card and cash in the wallet, handbag, or pocket before leaving the ATM.
- Do not leave the receipt behind. Compare ATM receipts to Account statement. It is the best way to guard against fraud and it makes record-keeping easier.
- Do not let other people use your card. If card is lost or stolen, report the incident immediately to the bank.call-111-825-777
For complaints and queries you may contact Omni team through following channels:
24/7 Call Center: 111 825 777