UBL Omni Home Remittance Account
UBL introduces Branchless Banking Home Remittance Account that offers convenience of receiving foreign remittance directly into your account.
- Instant account registration based on biometric verification.
- Receive Rs.1 airtime for every USD remittance in your Home Remittance Account
- No initial deposit and minimum balance requirements.
- Free cash withdrawals from a network of over 42,000 agents.
- Deposit up to Rs. 1.5 million in your account.
- Receive remuneration on your monthly average balance.
How to Register?
You can now register yourself by following the below steps:
- Visit your nearest UBL Omni Dukaan with original CNIC.
- Provide your credentials and get yourself biometrically verified.
- Upon successful verification, your account will be opened.
- Your 11 digit Mobile Number is your Account Number.
- Use your Mobile Number with a Branch Code 1256 or IBAN to receive Foreign Remittance in your account
Terms & Conditions*:
- Only individuals with Pakistani nationality can register for Home Remittance Account.
- One CNIC holder can register for only one Home Remittance Account.
- Credit in Home Remittance Account shall only be through foreign remittance.
- Receive remittances in your Home Remittance Account based on your IBAN (International Bank Account Number).
- Bank shall only forward the airtime posting to respective telecom operators and shall not be responsible for confirming posting status.
- You can receive up to Rs. 1,500,000 worth foreign remittance, subject to maximum account balance.
- Daily debit limit is of Rs. 50,000 and monthly cash withdrawal limit is of Rs. 500,000.
*UBL Omni Terms & Conditions for Branchless Banking Accounts apply.