UBL Omni on behalf of “Adamjee” Life brings to you “DR Secure Adamjee Life Insurance Plan”, a unique Life insurance plan, designed to ensure the security of UBL Omni customers and their families & to provide a safety net in the crisis of breadwinner’s unfortunate demise. The coverage amount is paid to the beneficiary (remittance receiver) in case of any mishap. So hurry & subscribe now!
Ease of subscription
Customer will have the option of subscribing for this DR secure Admajee Life insurance by simply sending Money from Omni Dukaan or from Omni account
No Documentation is required to subscribe to Adamjee Life Insurance Plan. It is completely hassle free.
No Medical Examination is required to avail this insurance
You can get insured by paying a very nominal fee for OTC customers. It is completely free for Account holders.
Insurance Plan Amount
Max Sum Assured (Rs.)
8 multiple of the transaction amount
*For details on monthly Premium amount payable for OTC customers refer to the Schedule of Charges
- Coverage Type
- Life Coverage for Accidental and Natural death
- Terrorism protection
- Complete coverage during riots & strikes
- Coverage Duration: 30 Days from the date following the remittance transaction
- Coverage Amount (Sum Assured): Eight times the sending amount e.g. if you are sending PKR 10,000, you will be insured for an amount of PKR 80,000
- Multiple Policies: Customer can activate multiple policies under the maximum sum assured limit per CNIC
- Premiums are payable monthly
- Policy confirmation: Customer will get an Instant SMS from Omni that he has paid the premium to subscribe for the insurance. Within 24 hrs customer will receive SMS from the insurance company with the policy details.
Terms and Conditions
- Age Limit: 18-59 years
- Insured: Person sending the remittance amount will be insured
- Maximum sum insured: A sender can get insured for a maximum of Rs180,000 (per CNIC)
- In case of transaction revoke, policy and coverage continue
- Insurance is non-cancellable and non-transferable
Beneficiary: In case of the unfortunate demise of the insured the coverage amount will be given to the remittance receiver. Beneficiary should be a CNIC holder. Beneficiary can only be:
- Exclusions: Suicide will not be covered
All Cases to be diverted to Adamjee Life. Beneficiary to contact Adamjee Life for claim
Adamjee Life will guide with documentation requirements
- NADRA and Hospital Death Certificates
- Claimant Settlement
- CNIC copy of deceased and beneficiary
- If necessarily required Adamjee Life can ask for additional documentation to validate the claim before payment
- Beneficiary to send documents to Adamjee Life
- Upon complete document receiving, Adamjee Life will process the claim
- Adamjee Life shall deliver claim cheque to the beneficiary on the provided address
For more information please call Adamjee Life Helpline 021-111-115-433
Customer will be able to download the Insurance e-certificate by visiting Adamjee Life website www.adamjeelife.com & entering his policy number.